Copier Sales and Service
Inacom offers sales and service of Sharp Copiers across Delmarva. Sharp’s OSA™ technology offers powerful integration capabilities.
When it’s time for new copiers for your organization, look no further than Inacom Information Systems. For more than 26 years, we’ve been providing Delmarva’s financial institutions, insurance agents, real estate offices, business, and municipal government with information and communication solutions. Now, we offer Sharp’s Multi-Function Products (MFPs) – intelligent platforms that copy, print, scan, and fax.
Inacom’s strong technology background, combined with Sharp copiers, give Delmarva organizations a total, holistic solution to meeting their document management needs. There’s no more finger-pointing between vendors if the copier and network aren’t configured properly to work together. Now you can do business with a single company with data networking and copier expertise. This simplifies your job, reduces unnecessary maintenance costs, and improves systems availability.
Highlights of our capabilities include:
- Fleet management programs – Gain control of document costs across multiple locations and units with a “top down” view of your expenses. Our umbrella service contracts can cover multiple output devices, and shift pre-paid clicks across the organization to better contain costs.
- Open Systems Architecture – Integrate your copier with your computer network, creating the opportunity to drive inefficiencies out of your workflows. This can save you tens of thousands of dollars alone.
- Document Management Solutions – Eliminate “click charges” by reducing your need to copy by digitizing paper early in the workflow.
- Black and White, and Color Hybrid Units – You have flexible choices when it comes to output.
- Output capacity to meet any need – Units print from 20 pages per minute to more than 100. Print management software can shift large print jobs to unused devices to save you time.
- A competitive “cost per click” – You can enjoy competitive sales and supplies contracts.
To learn more about Inacom’s copier sales and service devision, Inacom is offering a FREE Document Activity Analysis through April. To schedule your visit, fill out the contact form below or call 800.346.1225 today.