Inacom is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in Salisbury Maryland
As a Gold Certified Partner of Microsoft, Inacom Information Systems has achieved the highest level of recognition awarded by Microsoft Corporation to IT Consultant companies. No other IT Consultant in Salisbury Maryland has achieved this level of recogntion from Microsoft, and only a select few Maryland IT Consultants are Gold Certified by Microsoft.
In order to be named a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Inacom has undergone a comprehensive audit by Microsoft involving our company's certifications, sales of Microsoft software titles, and a customer satisfaction survey proving that Inacom can deliver high availability solutions based upon Microsoft Technologies. At the end of the audit, Microsoft determined that Inacom Information Systems has exceeded the requirements to be named a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
In addition to being named a Gold Certified Partner, Microsoft has awarded Inacom two competencies. Competencies are awarded to Certified Partners who have proven themselves to be IT Consultants adept at deploying specific Microsoft solutions. Inacom has earned the following competencies:
Networking Infrastructure Solutions: Partners that achieve the Networking Infrastructure Solutions Competency focus on implementing technology solutions based on Microsoft Windows Server 2000, or Windows Server 2003 Operating Systems, or Microsoft Small Business Server 2000 and Small Business Server 2003.
Advanced Infrastructure Solutions: Partners that achieve the Advanced Infrastructure Solutions Competency focus on crafting high-availability infrastructure solutions that include one (1) or more of the following specializations:
- Active Directory and Identity Management-Partners who deploy high-availability design and deployment solutions, based on the Active Directory® service and Microsoft Identity Integration Server, which improve operational efficiency and reduce security risks.
- Exchange Migration and Deployment-Partners who offer solutions based on Microsoft Exchange Server, allowing them to capitalize on the wide variety of business opportunities created by the proliferation of e-mail as the primary communications tool of choice for businesses of all types and sizes. The Exchange specialization helps customers recognize Partners as experienced and fully qualified to help them respond to the challenges of providing secure, reliable, anytime/anywhere e-mail access.
- Hosting Solutions-Partners who, through the Hosting Data Center Operational Assessment, have proven their proficiency in delivering consistent, high-quality hosted or outsourcing services built on Microsoft technology.
- Storage Solutions-Partners who focus on recommending, designing, and deploying high-performance, easy-to-manage, and cost-effective storage solutions.
- Systems Management-Partners who design and implement systems management solutions that help customers improve operational efficiency and gain better control over infrastructure investments.
If your Delmarva organization relies upon Microsoft technologies to deliver a strong, reliable and secure computing environment for your employees, you can rest assured that an IT Consultant who has earned the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner designation like Inacom is well positioned to effectively deliver reliable solutions to support your organization. To learn more about how Inacom can support your organization, please give us a call or fill out our contact form.