The Infrastructure Technician will support our clients, traveling throughout the Delmarva Peninsula to install structured cabling systems. The technician will be involved in the provisioning, installation, operation and maintenance of CAT5e/CAT6 cabling, fiber optic cabling, and audio/visual cabling following industry standards and best practices. We take pride in our work and expect the successful candidate to do so, as well. Installations may include working in any type of business enviornment, including attics, crawl spaces, industrial production sites as well as offices.
- Assist with rough-in of cables
- Pulling and routing CAT5e, CAT6, or other cable types in new construction environments
- Installing support structures, including ladders, racks, and j-hooks
- Maintaining a professional and clean working environment at all times
- Other Duties as Assigned
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Must be capable of carrying heavy items, climbing ladders, crawling through structures, and operating overhead equipment
- At least 3 years experience in structured cabling or the skilled construction trades
- A clean driving record is required!
8:30 – 5:00, Monday to Friday
Overtime and on-call opportunities as needed
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off