Inacom Information Systems has a long track record of providing Information and Communication solutions throught the Delmarva Peninsula. From the Bay to the Beach, and from Dover to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel, we're your IT Department, when you need one.
- Inacom began selling Apple Computers and other business equipment in 1982. We operated retail operations in Easton, Maryland and Salisbury Maryland. Our large commercial accounts included local government and education systems.
- In 1995, we began to sell Avaya Telephone Systems. Avaya's portfolio includes the PARTNER Advanced Communications System, which is the most installed Business Telephone System in the world. Today, Inacom is the largest installer of Avaya solutions on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- In 2000, Inacom merged with Netzotic Digital Consulting. Netzotic's web development practice helped to expand Inacom's business solutions, adding web design, Internet marketing, and custom aplication development to Inacom's solutions portfolio.
- In 2002, Inacom was awarded the designation of a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. This recognition is the highest award that Microsoft offers through it's partner channel. Inacom has continued to meet the employee certification, customer references, and sales requirements through 2010.
- In 2007, Inacom became a Sharp Authorized dealer. Inacom's IT background gives us a unique advantage in the copier industry. And Sharp's Open Systems Architecture allows us to integrate our copiers into Line of Business software, creating more productive workflows directly at the MFP. These solutions can save your organization a lot of wasted manpower and lower your printing costs at the same time.
Today, Inacom is the area's largest provider of IT services, and the only service provider with long established Computer Networking, Business Telephone System, Web Development, and Document Management practices. We're here to partner with your organization to reduce costs, improve productivity, and improve your customer responsiveness.
To learn how Inacom can help create real-world solutions for your business challenges, give us a call at 800.346.1225 today.