Sharp OSA Technology Makes Copiers Intelligent
Build custom document workflows at the MFP Panel
Sharp’s Open Systems Architecture gives networked multi-function printers the ability to integrate with special line of business software and back end IT Systems. OSA enabled applications provide for the bi-directional flow of business data, allowing your staff to send and receive information directly from the multi-function printer. OSA Technology, found only in Sharp multi-function printers, can create highly efficient workflows that save your employees time and improve your bottom line.
Real world examples of how OSA Technology has created positive benefits include:
- A law firm electronically files more than 70 document types direct from the MFP scanner, significantly cutting scanning and retrieval costs. Billable charges are sent directly from the MFP to QuickBooks, improving cash flow and reducing administrative overhead.
- A hotel integrates their OSA enabled copier with Active Directory to control expenses by tracking document costs by department and employee.
- Inacom scans various completed documents at the end of each day. Sharp OSA technology converts the scanned image, including handwriting, into text and automatically files the image into the appropriate SharePoint document repository. Documents can now be retrieved in seconds from the company intranet.
- An optician captures patient information for their EMR app by scanning paper documents and attaching it directly to the patient’s file.
- A bank converts paper documents, complete with metadata like loan type and account number.
With more than 100 Sharp OSA developer members to date, Inacom has access to hundreds of applications to improve the document lifecycle within your organization. Inacom’s .NET developers can also create custom applications to solve your unique business challenges.
While other copier companies are just trying to sell you “clicks,” Inacom is analyzing your work processes to improve the way you are currently doing business. Sharp OSA Technology is a core component of Inacom’s Document Lifecycle Solutions for Delmarva area businesses, local government agencies, medical practices, and non-profit organizations.
To introduce you to Sharp’s OSA technology, and how it can drive thousands of dollars of inefficiency out of your current workflows, Inacom is offering a FREE Document Activity Analysis. To get started, call 800.346.1225 today.