The Avaya IP Office Business Telephone System
IP Office is a flexible, next generation business telephone system that enhances inter-office communication while containing costs.
Avaya’s IP Office is a highly modular IP telephone system designed to meet the needs of standalone businesses and small to medium enterprises with multiple locations, be they branch offices, home offices, or even remote teleworkers located at a client’s place of business. IP Office gives growing companies a complete solution for telephony, messaging, conferencing, customer management, and unified communications.
Delmarva businesses are already using IP Office systems deployed and managed by Inacom to improve the way that they communicate. When you are looking for a new business telephone system, you owe it to yourself to investigate how an IP based calling solution can help your organization. Key business benefits that you can realize with IP Office include:
- Seamless integration between headquarters, remote offices, and field personnel.
- Simple, single number access of employees, enabling access at their desk, notebook computer, and cell phone.
- Improved customer service through intelligent call routing, creating faster customer response times.
- Proactive customer support, using intelligent call center management software to track agent utilization, call resolution times, and other critical metrics.
- Increased efficiency due to integration with Microsoft Office, Live Communication Server, and CRM software
- Reduced telecom expenses, accelerating return on investment vs. traditional telephone systems.
Inacom has more than 13 years of experience selling and servicing business telephone systems across Maryland, and more than 26 years of experience deploying and managing data networks. Our unique skill set makes us an ideal partner to deploy an IP-based communications solution. To learn more about how we can help you, give us a call at 800.346.1225 or fill out the contact form below.
Please look at a partial list of
IP Office System Features for more information.