Avaya IP Office: Voice over IP for 5 or 3,000 users
Avaya’s heritage goes back to Bell Labs
Simplify the way your organization communicates and collaborates. Avaya Office doesn’t just keep you connected, it keeps you productive. Improve the customer experience by speeding call resolution with the assistance of integrated applications and intelligent call flows.
Highly reliable and secure, IP Office reduces security threats, toll fraud, and down-time through a hardened architecture that has been proven in more than 635,000 businesses.
IP Office Capabilities at a Glance:
- Flexible Deployment: Cloud, on premise and hybrid deployments are supported with IP Office. You can also to migrate from one to the other when business needs change.
- Cost saving applications: built-in audio and video conferencing can replace current subscription products.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): IP Office can integrate with smart phones and numerous SIP devices and applications.
- Complete mobility solutions: IP Office’s intuitive tools and apps supports employees at the corporate office, home office, and out in the field. No matter where employees are located, IP Office keeps them connected.
- Out-of-the-box applications integration: Embed communications in the applications you already have, including Salesforce, Google Workspaces, Microsoft Office 365 and more.
- Contact Center applications and workflows: IP Office offers integrated voice, web chat, email, FAX and reporting capabilities that allow even the smallest contact center to support sophisticated and satisfying customer interactions.
IP Office Appliance Editions
IP Office Basic Edition
Ideal for small and growing businesses, Basic Edition provides basic voice telephony and messaging, including voice mail, message to email conversion, call forwarding, audio conferencing, automated attendant and growth for up to 100 users. IP Office Basic Edition is the ideal solution for smaller organizations with basic needs and modest budgets.
IP Office Essential Edition
Builds on the Basic Edition by adding IP telephony and mobility features, including one-number access and dial by name / extension. Scales to over 350 users.
IP Office Preferred Edition
All the features of Basic and Essential Editions with integrated unified communications, including IM and presence, web collaboration, mobile access, video, and call recording. Integration with business apps.
Software-Based Server Editions
IP Office Server Edition
Supporting up to 2,000 users and 32 locations in a single network,
IP Office Server editions adds advanced features like Active Directory
integration and centralized web-based administration.
IP Office Select
With support for the largest IP Office customers with up to 3,000 users and
150 networked locations, IP Office Select offers resiliency through a duplex
server option and over 500 ports for audio and video conferencing.