With a Unified Wireless Network, you can increase productivity, remove the restriction of cables, and improve access to information.
Inacom offers secure, reliable wireless networking solutions for Delmarva area businesses, medical practices, and local government.
Wireless networks help your organization to increase the availability of information throughout your office, improving productivity and customer responsiveness. Inacom deploys the Cisco Unified Wireless Networking solution to cost effectively address wireless network security, management, and control issues.
Key advantages of the unified wireless network include:
- The best elements of a wired and wireless network – security, mobility, reliability, and speed
- Improved information access throughout your office, building, campus, or city – make the right decision, regardless of location or device
- Real-time access to instant messaging, email, and network resources – gain improved availability of your staff
- Mobility services like voice, guest access, and asset tracking – a scalable wireless network allows you to deploy additional services as needs dictate quickly
We have helped clients deploy wireless networks to support a number of different business objectives. Some of our successful implementations include:
- Hospitality Guest Access – Offering complimentary service in specific regions of the campus, paid access in meeting rooms, and private access to hotel staff utilizing the same network equipment
- Municipal Wireless Area Network – Secure, reliable network access across metropolitan areas, for use by local government employees
- Campus Area Wireless Solutions – Connecting multiple buildings and field locations under a single wireless network
- Wireless Mesh Networks – Utilizing multiple wireless access points and limited network connections to provide service across large areas in challenging environments
- Wireless Voice over IP – Providing intelligent IP based communications through IP telephones, wireless access points, and a business telephone system
- Wireless Video Surveillance – Combining crystal clear digital video, wireless mesh, and networked storage to provide improved security and location monitoring
- Wireless Networking for Medical – HIPAA compliant wireless networking solutions that enable mobility while protecting personal health information
Whether you need a single wireless access point for convenience, or a wireless solution that addresses complex business challenges, we can help. Call us at 800.346.1225 today, or fill out the contact form below.