Document Solutions for your Business
Inacom offers a number of Document Solutions for organizations throughout the Delmarva Peninsula
Document Management solutions create new workflows to help you capture, store, and retrieve electronic documents more efficiently. At Inacom, we offer a unique blend of expertise from the multi-function product, network management, and network storage perspectives. You benefit from a single technology vendor responsible for the creation, implementation, and management of the end-to-end solution.
Delmarva’s organizations of all shapes and sizes are beginning to realize the benefits of efficient document management systems. You can have a substantial improvement on your bottom line by implementing the right solution. Industry surveys have uncovered significant costs associated with the inefficient use of paper documents:
- BAE Systems conducted a study that discovered that 80% of employees waste an average of half an hour per day retrieving information, while 60% are spending an hour or more duplicating the work of others. (Source: "Show me the Money, Measuring the Return on KM" Knowledge Management)
- 90% of corporate memory exists on paper. (Source: Imersion Technologies, Inc)
- Of all the pages that get handled each day in the average office, 90% are merely shuffled
- The average document gets copied 19 times. (Source: Imersion Technologies, Inc)
- Companies spend $20 in labor to file a document, $120 in labor to find a misfiled document, and $220 in labor to reproduce a lost document. (Source: Imersion Technologies, Inc)
- 7.5% of all documents get lost, 3% of the remainder get misfiled. (Source: Imersion Technologies, Inc)
To help show the cost of your current document management processes, take a look at our online document management cost calculator. Within a few minutes you will have a better understanding of how expensive documents are to store and retrieve.
If you would like to learn more about Inacom’s ability to offer Delmarva’s organizations with cost effective document management solutions, give us a call at 800.346.1225, or fill out our contact form today!